Monday, June 1, 2009

Introducing Thaifood Mini Store.


Thaifood Mini Store Grand Opening.

I have received a lot of questions after I'd launched my first 6 recipes on my healthy-thaifood blog. Most of the questions are where to buy the ingredients that listed on my each post.

Well, like what I mentioned on my home page, I've tried to put together the recipes that use the easy to find ingredients you can get from your local supermarket or your local Asian Supermarket. Some people still said that they don't know what aisle to find the products or what particular type they should be looking for. I understand how hard it is to find the products that you're not familiar with. So I've decided to help you by having my very own Thaifood Mini store on my blog as what you can see it on the left side bar and the bottom of my page. What I've done is I've picked the majority of the products I use to make my own foods and of course the products that I use to make my healthy-thaifood blog as well and put them together on my Thaifood Mini store for you to buy it right away from my Thaifood blog.

So here we go. Whatever ingredients you're short of eg. red-yellow-green-panang-massaman curry paste, fish sauce, Tom yum paste, pad thai paste, pre-made thaifoods or even Thai vegetarian food cooking book. Please do not hesitate to check at my Thaifood Store before wasting your valuable time walking through whole supermarket. It's quite easy, you just scroll through products by click and hold the small arrows at the bottom of the products pictures and click at whatever you want to buy. Order the products and then wait till the products are sent to your door within 7 days no matter where you are in the world. How easy is that? :D

Ok it's time to check it out what I have for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thaifood Mini Store