Monday, April 6, 2009

About me

Hi, I'm Y-metal.

I'm a 100% Thai who's been around the world for more than half of my life. I was a flight attendent. I worked on a cruiseship. I studied abroad. Now I'm living in Down under-Australia working at one of the most well known department store as a cosmetic counter manager.

During my adventure periods, I've eaten a lot of Thai food at so many Thai restaurants around the world. I've got bored of them!! as I've always found very basic menus they ALL have in common.

I had an idea to create this blog when I was in Thailand having a yummy Thai foods, looking at skinny Thai girls walking passed by & eating pork stick at the same time. I thought to myself "this is a very familiar picture I usually saw in Thailand. People eat all the time but they aren't really fat or having high cholesterol problem! (or at least the % of fat problem is much smaller than the other area in the world)

To be honest I've already known the answer and I know that a lot of people out there in the world still don't know why..(and still struggling with the rabbit food intake as they thought that it's the only healthy food!) No! life is not that hard. Food is one of the not many factors that can trigger "Dopamine - Happy hormone in brain" to release. So food is important!! and the taste of food is even more important (it makes you happy, once you're happy, you'll be energetic, once you're energetic, you muscles tend to be alert and function better!) . Why don't we eat smartly by eating variety, tasty with proper potion of food.

So, here I am, I'm making my blog telling the world about the secret of being happy, healthy through the series of "Healthy Thai Food" blog.

You'll know that It's all about balance in Foods and Nutrition. Not the straw taste that makes food healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thaifood Mini Store