Monday, June 1, 2009

Xylitol - My favourite natural sweetener-on healthy-thaifood

Xlear Australia


Xylitol..! One of the best natural low calories sweetener!!

Yeah.. finally I've found my favorite sweetener with no side effect and 100% natural! - Xylitol. My lovely friend Roslyn from work is the one who told me about this wonderful product. She got me to try it at lunch one day. Once I first tasted it, I was like "Oh is it a real sugar?!" The texture and taste is just exactly like sugar. I came back home and done the research about this product. I've found that It's the extract of natural plants such as berries, corn and plum. It has 40% fewer calories and 75% fewer carbs than sugar. The research said that this product doesn't cause any side effect whatsoever. (this's the point I love the most!) So I think from now on I'll start cooking with Xylitol as much as possible and see how it goes (I'm sure my Thaifood'll turn out awesome!)

Xlear Australia

10 Benefits of Xylitol, You'll be happy to know..


1. It's 100% natural product.
2. Helps you loose weight as it's 45% fewer carb. than sugar.
3. You don't need to cut down sweet anymore as long as you made it with Xylitol
4. Tooth friendly, no more cavity
5. Diabetes friendly with no nasty side effect.

6. Looks, tastes and feel exactly like sugar
7. Xylitol has launched the other products for everyone who wants to cut down sugar intake such as sweets, gums, mints and even toothpaste and tooth gel for kids
8. Freshens breath ( no smell left in the mouth like what sugar can cause) and doesn't have a bitter aftertaste.
9. Xylitol's been approved by World Health Organization (WHO) and Food Standards Australia an
d New Zealand
10.Xylitol can replace sugar in cooking, baking or as a sweetener for beverages.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thaifood Mini Store